Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. is a Chinese multinational telecom and consumer electronics equipment manufacturer. Ren Zhengfei, a former military engineer in the PLA, started Huawei company in 1987. They just announced the launched of their flagship cell phone Huawei P30 Pro. The cell phone is being priced at 71990/- on Amazon India bundled with a Huawei watch GT worth 15990/- for additional 2000/- and other EMI, exchange offer, and screen protection offers.
Most impressive features on Huawei P30 Pro, I found to be as per the specification given on their official Site-Link are;
- Rear Camera: 40 MP (Wide Angle) + 20 MP (Ultra-Wide-Angle Lens) + 8 MP (Telephoto)
- Front Camera: 32 MP (Which is my current phones rear camera)
- Battery: 4,200mAh (With a star and states “The Battery Rated Capacity is 4100mAh.”)
- IP68: Splash, Water and Dust Resistant.
Features I didn’t like in Huawei P30 Pro;
- There are only two
colorsBreathing Crystal and Aurora. I am bigfan of dark colors, none for me.
- Price Point.
- Either a dual sim or add extra memory.
Meanwhile, this cell was earlier seen on YouTube. You can check out the videos below;
But only after the launch, we would come to know more about this cell. As most of the things which are hyped by the sellers are later crushed by our Indian consumers. So, let’s see how the launch goes which is on April 15′ 2019 for its prime members. For regular customers, it will go live after 24 hours.
Some more useful links: